Lebanon: a case of a compounded crisis: A TRIS path for the Phoenix to re-emerge from the ashes
Lebanon is facing several challenges at economic, social, governance and environmental levels. The COVID-19 crisis served to amplify these existing crises. In this paper, we suggest a Responsible Innovative Strategy for Lebanon, by applying the TRIS policy framework introduced in Ayadi and Sessa (2020). The TRIS framework is built on four key elements:
- Transparent governance and accountability;
- Responsible living and social rights;
- An inclusive and productive economy and
- Sustainable energy and environment strategies.
These elements are analysed in three-time horizons: short, mid and long term.
- File Size 792.74 KB
- Categories Policy Papers
- Date Published Jun 30 2020