EMEA webinar report: Education and training policies in response to COVID-19 in the Mediterranean
The webinar presented the findings of the new Study “Education and Training Policies in Response to COVID-19: Preparing for the Recovery – A Focus on Arab Mediterranean Countries” and discussed the latest policy developments in the field of education and labour markets taken by the countries in Mediterranean towards a sustainable recovery path. The study is prepared in the context of a project funded by the ETF – European Training Foundation.
Moderator: Cristina Giner, Correspondent, Euronews, Spain
- Prof. Rym Ayadi, President, Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA) and Professor at the Business School, City University of London
- Abdelaziz Jaouani, Senior Human Capital Deveopment Expert, European Training Foundation (ETF)
- Mohammed Elrazzaz, Senior Expert, Union for the Mediterranean
- Mohamed El-Shinawi, M.D. FACS, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Egypt
- Najib Hamouti, Head Career Center ESITH, Morocco
The webinar was organised by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA) and took place on Thursday may 06, 11:00 -12:45 CET on Zoom.
- EMEA webinar report: Education and training policies in response to COVID-19 in the Mediterranean