The Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association - EMEA and the Euro-Mediterranean Network for Economic Studies - EMNES, in cooperation with the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) and GIZ, organised the First EMNES-UfM Regional Stakeholder Dialogue webinar on “The Blue Transition Scenario 2050 for the Mediterranean: Towards TRIS Development Model”.
This webinar was motivated by the EMNES study published in April 2020 “EMNES Blue Transition Policy Roadmap”. This Policy Roadmap has been a collective contribution from EMNES researchers during EMNES academies in 2018 and 2019.
Keynote Speaker: H.E. Nasser Kamel, Secretary General, Union for the Mediterranean (UfM)
- Rym Ayadi, President, Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA), Spain
- Carlo Sessa, Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA) Executive Board
- Cinzia Alcidi, Centre for European Policy Research (CEPS), Belgium and Member of the Executive Board of EMEA
- Claudia Girardone, Director of the Essex Finance Centre (EFiC), and Member of EMNES Scientific Committee
- Mohammed Elrazzaz, Project Analyst, Business Development and Employment Division, Secretariat of the Union for the Mediterranean
- Ingrid Schwaiger, Deputy Head of Unit, Head of economic section, DG NEAR, European Commission
- Carlos Conde, Head of Division, Middle East and Africa Division, Global Relations Secretariat, OECD and Member of the Advisory Committee of EMNES
- Ekkehard Ernst, Chief Macroeconomist, International Labour Organization
- Juan Antonio Pedreño Frutos, President, Confederación Empresarial Española de la Economía Social (CEPES), Social Economy Europe and the Euro-Mediterranean Network of Social Economy (ESMED)
- Jihen Boutiba, Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises (BUSINESSMED), Tunisia
- Roger Albinyana, European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed), Spain, and Member of EMEA Advisory Board
- Pantelis Capros , National Technical University of Athens and Member of the Executive Board of EMEA